How to Increase Battery Life By Calibrating Mobile Battery
Fed up of charging your mobile battery and your mobile batterybecomes half even before using it? Now increase Battery life in simple ways.
Being an Android Geek, my mobile battery ends up soon. When I have to travel a long way, my battery ends up in middle. This happens because Google Android and display eats up most of thebattery. Also, using battery too much may reduce the life ofbattery.
Then, finally I found a solution.It is very simple and worked with many of my friends. We can achieve higher battery life by Calibrating Mobile Battery in 2 easy ways. I suggest the first one as it is less time consuming but requires rooting and if you are an experienced ROM flasher you wont find this much difficult and the second doesn’t requires any rooting.
1. Battery Caliberation (Root) By NeMa
Battery Calibration is a great android app which allows you to calibrate battery very easily. Itshows your actual battery status, and only allows you to start the calibration (i.e. removes the file) when it’s fully charged. Calibration can only be done after flashing a new ROM.
Note: You can calibrate battery only if your mobile has been rooted already. If not, do it or use the second step given below.
- Click here to download the app and don’t worry its free to use.
- After your done with the downloading, now you will have to charge your Phone battery 100% i.e. charge it for around 8 hours.
- Now, your just a step behind! After charging it fully, open Battery Calibration app on your mobile and press the “Battery Calibration” button.
2. Physical Battery Calibration ( No rooting required )
You can also physically increase your battery life without installing any app or rooting your mobile. This will help many newbies who doesn’t know whats rooting to help them Calibrate there mobiles easily but may take time.
- Charge your mobile for 8 hours or more and after that, unplug the charge
- After unplugging, turn mobile off and charge it for another one hour and unplug the charge
- Now, turn your mobile phone on and wait for 2 mins.
- Now repeat the 2nd step again.
- Last time unplug the charge and turn phone on and you will see an increase in the battery life.